Monday, May 25, 2009

Still got it!

Today while I was driving, some guys in a car waved, smiled and honked the horn at me. It was a bit shocking since I haven't had random guys flirt with me since way back when flirting was my only means of communicating with the opposite gender.

I flashed a cheesy smile which I'm sure made their day. If they have to resort to flirting while driving then I'm pretty sure any form of reaction would make them feel pretty good about themselves.

What made me giggle more than the attention was the fact that they couldn't see my wedding band or the bulge that is my 7-month-pregnant belly. HA! If only they knew.

When was the last time someone flirted with you? Were you flattered or just creeped out?

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is too great. I don't recall being flirted with "anyone else" for a LONG time, if ever. Maybe I am too.... not as cute as you.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Yes, Amy. You are cute. Remember back in college? Everybody wanted to BE you. Firebird Suite was your big show.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Oh yes, and back when I was like 15 and living at home I would wash my dad's car on Saturdays. Well the neighbor would get out his lawn chair and sit and watch me. Icky gross. So I stopped doing that for a while. Very high on the "Creepy scale"

Anna said...

lol! Love it. I don't know if I've been flirted with or not, I became oblivious after I found my Ben... come to think of it though, I was always a bit more oblivious in that area and my friends would always have to point out that Yeah, so-and-so was checking me out or whatever, so who knows? I doubt it though. Certainly no one has honked at me. :)